1. Between the horse cameo and wooden pallet turned picnic table, this rustic Southern inspired picnic wedding inspiration here on Tidewater and Tulle is casual romance at its best!
2. Picnic baskets and gingham fabrics, this romantic chic picnic engagement session on Burnett's Boards is the dreamiest... all made complete with a vintage Ford truck!
3. This sparkly and oh so romantic picnic anniversary session on The Wedding Scoop has everything magical for a celebration of marriage.
4. Retro school bus, vintage details, and playful moments, these two brides celebrate their engagement in the most picnic-iest way ever on Love Inc.!
5. Evolve your picnic game and throw this gorgeous leather picnic blanket sling from Etsy on your shoulder as you and your sweetie head to the perfect picnicking spot. It even comes with a coordinating mason jar sleeve that you can attach to it if you'd like!
6. Picnic blanket areas as actual wedding reception seating?! This adorable vintage-inspired real wedding on Brisbane Wedding Weekly did just that for their wedding guests and made cute little picnic area "table numbers" for escort signage!
7. Craving beach vibes with gorgeous sunlight? This picnic anniversary session on Glamour and Grace makes our romantic hearts sigh for summer days ahead. (Double bonus: these DIY Cement Votives are the perfect details to complement a windy beach picnic date!)
8. Oysters, picnic benches, and waterside views, we think picnics are perfect for rehearsal dinners and this chic Virginia rehearsal dinner here on Tidewater and Tulle is great coastal inspiration!
9. Umm, urban rooftop picnic?! Yes, please! This gorgeous bohemian-inspired stylized wedding shoot on Royal Lace is everything.
10. With only a tiny witness with tiny hooves, a stunning food spread, an idyllic country farm backdrop, and so much more, this rural picnic elopement inspiration on The Bride's Tree is all the best things about summer.
Have some of your own picnicking ideas to share? Post a comment to inspire!
Photography by For The Joy Photography. See the full rustic Southern picnic wedding inspiration feature on Tidewater and Tulle. Some of the above links are affiliate-connected and purchasing through these links helps support future blog projects. You can find our full affiliate disclosure policy here on Tidewater and Tulle.