1. With a vintage crescent moon photo booth backdrop and telescopes, it's uber starry romance with this celestial real wedding on Love Inc.
2. When coastal meets constellations, that's what this beautiful navy blue and gold wedding inspiration on Bajan Wed is all about! The calligraphy on the stationery alone is super dreamy!
3. Okay, we can't not give a nod to only the most famous sci-fi adventure pop culture icon that is Star Wars on Astronomy Day. This fun fantasy Star Wars wedding photo shoot on This Fairy Tale Life is what happens when the Force is Strong with two people-- Darth Vader and Kylo Ren even make an appearance!
4. This starry night dinner date inspiration on Storyboard Wedding will take your breath away! The absolutely gorgeous multi-colored, shimmery backdrop and the painted constellation sugar cookies the creative team dreamed up is total intergalactic perfection.
5. Need a bow tie? Look no further because this vintage Milky Way Galaxy star chart of a bow tie on Etsy is just what your planetarium wedding day outfit needs. The design is an adapted original illustration from an 1822 star chart! Enough said.
6. What happens when you mash up astronomical with industrial aesthetics? This incredibly chic modern celestial wedding inspiration shoot on Bespoke Bride. Between the bride's golden bohemian headpiece to the watercolor invitations, we are loving it all.
7. All you nautical lovers out there are going to swoon over this starry meets the ocean inspiration board on Southbound Bride! Inspired by sailors being guided home by the heavens, it's the quintessential romance of a sea-faring couple! (And the gold-dusted macarons are such a great idea for a sweet treat!)
8. For the DIY bride or groom, these magical starry night inspired luminaries on Shabby Creek Cottage would be so pretty as part of a wedding reception centerpiece! Add some white peonies in slightly taller glass vases and a gold or silver glass geometric box, and you've got yourself a proper homage to astronomy!
9. From a escort card sign truly meant for across the universe to the golden twinkle lights, this deep indigo blue sky mood board on Swooned is otherworldly.
10. If you're feeling extra crafty, this DIY constellation wall art on Offbeat Home would be perfect for a wedding reception detail then repurposed as a newlyweds' home decor!
Have some of your own intergalactic ideas to share? Post a comment to inspire!
Photography by Capture Photography. Some of the above links are affiliate-connected and purchasing through these links helps support future blog projects. You can find our full affiliate disclosure policy here on Tidewater and Tulle.