2. This super sweet school room reception table wedding inspiration on B.Loved is perfect for a simple teacher-y celebration!
3. When teachers get married, clever little ways to pull in their careers are a must, like what this real couple did for their books and apples Save the Dates on Broke Ass Bride.
4. Childhood sweethearts or met in high school? These adorable classroom and nostalgic ideas on Every Last Detail are perfect for a wedding day!
5. Adorable wedding alert! And the venue was a school! From magazines to football field wedding party photos, this fun school-themed throwback wedding on Budget Savvy Bride is a must see.
6. Vintage classroom with cursive alphabet teaching posters and chalkboard sweetness is all in this feature on Glamour and Grace.
7. This engagement session with lockers, books, and classrooms is a wonderful tribute to high school sweethearts, and it's here on Tidewater and Tulle!
8. Remember my pencil comment from the intro? How perfect would it be to have "me & you" gold engraved pencils as wedding favors like these in the Knot and Bows' Etsy shop?! I can't even.
9. Apples as your escort cards for your seating chart. You really can't get much more teacher than that... and this real wedding on Martha Stewart Weddings did just that! This couple even collected vintage lunch trays to be used for their sophisticated cafeteria-style reception!
10. Super chic and library-bound! This bookworm engagement session on Aisle Perfect is très cute!
Photo by Christina Lee Photography. To see more back-to-school wedding ideas and complete vendor credits, head over to the full feature here on Tidewater and Tulle.