We want results, we want to reach our target audiences, and we want it to be useful and productive, and we want to truly showcase who we are as business owners on professional and personal levels. So how do we do it through our wedding brand's blog?
Well, blogging for your business is actually rather formulaic. While it lends itself to a great creative outlet, there is a basic structure that is tried and true. No hypotheses here! And we'll be going through this and more in the first The B-Cubed Lab workshop next month!
* Different blogging platforms and their pros and cons
* The anatomy of a good blog post
* SEO and its role in blogging
* What to do when you don't know what to write about
* Blogging etiquette
* Practical and realistic blogging tips
* Creating your own editorial calendar
* Helpful techie gadgets and apps
* Delicious lunch and snacks befitting of budding blog scientists
* Your very own lab notebook and writing utensils
* Fabulous company and information
WHAT TO BRING:
* No need to bring a laptop this time! B-Cubed is purely informational, and you'll be able to apply your theories afterwards in your respective laboratories.
* Questions! We'll have multiple times for Q&A.
* Bonus points if you come as Albert Einstein. He's my favorite. ;)
THE TEAM OF MAD SCIENTISTS:
(aka our wonderful sponsors)
Holly Ridge Manor
Sunkissed Events and Design
Zoyo Neighborhood Yogurt (Suffolk)
Leslie Hartig Floral Design
Yummy Goodness Catering Company
Leigh Skaggs Photography
Distinctive Event Rentals
Head over to the Registration Page for snag your ticket. Spots are limited to 20.
Look forward to creating sparks and sharing data!
- Chelsea :)