1. Fellow book nerds! Stop everything you're doing and go look at this literary lovin' DIY inspiration from Confetti Daydreams. Seriously. I need those book "flower pots" in my life!
2. Dreaming of spring and flowers? This floral color inspiration from Knotsvilla needs to be seen!
3. If you love Downton Abbey and Hawaii, then you're going to love this "1920's meets the tropics" wedding stylized shoot mashup on Burnett's Boards. I'm a little biased with it though. Shameless plug alert! :)
4. Not just gorgeous photography, but this sweatered bridal gown on Fab You Bliss will make any bride want to get married in the winter.
5. This modern rooftop wedding inspiration on The Perfect Palette makes me smile and hope that we get to see some modern weddings in Norfolk or Newport News sometime!
6. Paolo Sebastian's 2014 Collection graced Swooned last week with visions of bridal romance, embroidery, and tulle.
7. Yup. Pretty sure this is the best wedding color combination on Hey Wedding Lady to ever pretty up the web. ;)
8. You'll want to tuck this cayenne-hued color fashion inspiration on Dress for the Wedding away for later because you'll actually be seeing this Pantone color pop up here on Tidewater and Tulle next month!
9. Pastel proteas and patterned blue wedding gowns?! Be still all florists' and photographers' hearts when they see those on Coastal Bride!
10. ... and last but not least to get you happy going into the weekend, this VERY happy Save the Date video by Milk & Honey on Bridal Musings will make anyone smile, wanna dance, and leap into the days off ahead.
See you on Monday for some more goodness from the 757!
- Chelsea :)