1. Craving some prehistoric loveliness? Burnett's Boards featured a dinosaur-themed wedding shoot by Monsieur + Madame! You know I'm going to say it... it was totally dino-mite. ;)
2. A local Pittsburgh wedding blog, Cat in a Wedding Dress, featured the editor's personal story of three generations, one wedding gown. With our love of history (and local!), this just was beautiful.
3. Borrowed and Bleu unveiled a gorgeous new digital magazine for weddings! I'm especially loving "A Foodie's Dream" feature. Where's my fork and napkin?!
4. Looking to incorporate your furbaby into your wedding or photo shoot? Swooned gives the scoop on making sure it's a great experience for all.
5. If you're anything like me, you might have struggled with some skin issues. For brides, you'll definitely want to take a look at Fab You Bliss' "Take Care of your Skin" feature. Not just for the wedding day, but beyond!
6. It's a thing now! My Hotel Wedding is doing a weekly Wedding Planning Hour on their Facebook page. It's a great opportunity to get some general questions asked when it comes to planning a hotel wedding.
7. It's still winter, and this intimate winter wedding inspiration on Glamour and Grace takes the cake! I mean literally. The cake topper is kind of amazing, and I hope it becomes a thing. :)
8. Trying to figure out how to design your reception layout? Check out Rustic Folk Weddings' inspiration roundup!
9. Across the pond, You Mean The World To Me has an exclusive interview with Maria Senvo, a new gorgeous British bridal house with the new generation of brides in mind.
10. Love Kate Spade? Need some bridal shower inspiration? Look no further! Dress for the Wedding is giving some black-and-white, polka-dotted eye candy with signature Kate Spade pieces.
See you on Monday for some more goodness from the 757!
- Chelsea :)