1. Perfect for the festive and fun fall-loving couple, there is so much to love with this Halloween-esque barn wedding inspiration (on Tidewater and Tulle, of course!)!
2. This rustic chic and glamorous Halloween wedding inspiration on Belle the Magazine has it all! Suspended cakes, black and gold hues, and sweet kisses!
3. Halloween-inspired real weddings do happen, even in Dubai! This beautiful celebration on Bride Club Me had touches of pumpkins and the autumnal season sprinkled throughout . But can we please talk about those amazing tents?!
4. It's really no secret that I'm obsessed with the UK. So when UK wedding pros transform the American spookmaster poet, Edgar Allen Poe, into British gothic whimsy imagery, swoon. Just swoon. Even the bridesmaid is a nod to the black-feathered "Nevermore" creature! This Poe-tastic wedding inspiration on Way Our Wedding would have any heart beating quickly (even if under the floorboards).
5. Black cats sure do have a bad rep. So when one pops up in the most adorable fashion, it must be included! With softer shades of orange and black, this elegant take on the autumnal holiday on Hill City Bride is beautiful... but I'm not going to lie; the tiny ebony-coated kitten does it for me! I want thirteen of him!
6. If you're going to have a full-on Halloween wedding, then take a note from this couple's book on Marry Me Tampa Bay! Adorable vampire ring bearers, wicked cool black and white reception dress, and super fun costume requirement for the reception!
7. This hauntingly beautiful photo shoot on Southbound Bride with a gilded black cake and the Johnny Depp-iest groom I ever did see is spooky perfection.
8. Fan of H.P. Lovecraft? Then this terrorizingly fun wedding inspiration on Broke Ass Bride is going to be right up your alley! With all of the author's dark nautical imagery, it's totally appropriate for a Hampton Roads couple to be inspired by this one!
9. Not only gorgeous, black wedding dresses can be chic and absolutely perfect for the Halloween bride! Thanks to Chic Vintage Bride, we can see the top 20 black wedding gowns all in one place!
10. Calling all Disney fans, there's nothing more enchanting, elegant, and oh so alluringly moody than Maleficent! And this live action movie-inspired editorial on Burnett's Boards hits all the right notes, especially the dragon driftwood sculpture!
BONUS: If you're looking to get crafty in the kitchen, you must watch this video on how to make Hocus Pocus Spellbook cookies! Ahh, perfection!