2. Parched? These fruit-infused water recipes on Mom Advice are sure to quench your thirst at any wedding event! Guaranteed to keep your guests happy and hydrated.
3. Shameless plug alert for my other wedding industry hat! Orchestrated Stylized Shoots has a fab Pinterest board for Summer Inspiration, and it's full of bright and peppy colors perfect for the season!
4. Attending a wedding this summer? These 15 summerific wedding guest wardrobe ideas on Aisle Perfect are just what you're looking for! Chic, flowy, diverse, and colorful, there is something to catch every lady's eye.
5. Virginia Beach and Williamsburg are huge Virginia wedding destinations, so with that, you'll want to be the proper host or hostess for your fabulously-dressed guests (see #4!) with You Mean The World To Me's tips for taking care of your guests during these hot months. Let's show some good ole Southern hospitality, y'all!
6. Summer Camp. It's part of the quintessential American youth experience! And this adorable summer camp-inspired wedding filled with playful colors, camp food, and good cheer on Bespoke Bride is perfect.
7. If the fruit-infused water didn't get your taste buds moving, then these refreshing summer wedding appetizers on My Hotel Wedding will! Watermelon bites topped with cheese and fresh herbs? Yes, please!
8. Long hours of daylight with brilliant sunsets means we're blessed with numerous beaches in Hampton Roads. Maven Bride shares really fabulous beach date night ideas including food, wardrobe, and what to do!
9. From colors to lighting, these 10 summer wedding ideas on Style Me Pretty are just the inspiration starting point you need to begin planning your 2015 summer wedding!
10. And what's summertime without a getaway? Fodor's Travel shared the world's best honeymoon destinations for 2014. I know New Zealand is on my travel bucket list!
Have one you'd like to share? Post below in a comment!
- Chelsea :)