1. Swooned featured some gorgeous Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet-inspired couture wedding stationery from Bliss & Bone.
2. 5 Wedding Timeline Hacks for Smart Brides graced Mountainside Bride.
3. Love BHLDN? Dress for the Wedding unveiled BHLDN's Spring 2014 Collection!
4. If you're a DIY person and knows basic sewing, this fun "How to Create a Beautiful Bridal Sash" on Le Magnifique would be a fun part of any bridal shower activity.
5. For you wedding pros out there, Burnett's Boards unveiled their first wedding inspiration stylized shoot contest! That along will get you inspired to inspire brides. That's a whole lot of inspiration! ;)
6. Are you wanting to add a global touch to the big day? Fab You Bliss shared some Fair Trade wedding favors. Celebrate your nuptials and do some good!
7. This Up-inspired anniversary session on Style Me Pretty made all of us swoon and sigh. Love growing old together is one of the most beautiful things. And still being able to laugh and be silly? Even better.
8. Something Turquoise created an amazing DIY project for those winos out there with this beautiful wooden wedding ceremony wine box tutorial.
9. Struggling with how to take care of your guest list? Check out these five tips to help you tackle your guest list on Every Last Detail!
10. ... and just looking for swoonable eye candy for art's sake? This coral pink and french blue wedding inspiration on Hey Wedding Lady will make you sigh with hueful smiles. :)
See you on Monday for some more goodness from the 757!
- Chelsea :)